Send in requests for tomorrow’s preferences
Gather around, kids! I’ve put together a little gift pack revolving around The Indigo Spell. The prize pack includes:
- One hardcover copy of The Indigo Spell signed by Richelle Mead. (Click here for a close-up of the signed page.)
- One Monopoly board game. (I believe it is this exact version.)
- One paperback copy of Seeing the Getty Villa. (Click here for more info.)
- One dragon magnetic bookmark that reminded me of our fierce little Hopper.
How to enter:
- Follow me if you don’t already.
- Like or reblog this post. Each note counts as one entry. I’m not putting a limit on the number of entries, but don’t get crazy now.
- One winner will be chosen at random.
- Contest is open internationally. If you’re not in the United States, please check here to make sure the USPS ships to the country you’re in and doesn’t have restrictions on any of the items included in the prize pack.
- The contest will run from now until March 31st, 2013, at 11:59pm (PDT).
- Make sure your ask box is open.
- Must be willing to share your address if you win (I think this is a given, but yeah).
- If you do not respond within 48 hours of receiving notice of being the winner, I will choose someone else.
Contest ends tomorrow night!
oh my fuckin god im pissing myself at how unimpressed kakashi is rn
The number of fucks Kakashi gives is equal to the number of living relatives you have Sasuke